2 Rail Ornamental Iron Fence/ Residential Aluminum Picket Fences (XM3-29)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $47.9 US $46.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20sets Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Waterproof Paper Then Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XM3-29
- Application: Garden Fence, Farm Fence, Residential Fence, Highway Fence, Railway Fence, Balcony Fence, Airport Fence, Stadium Fence, Municipal Fence, Bridge Fence, Stair Fence
- Surface Treatment: Coated
- Feature: Easily Assembled, Waterproof, Eco Friendly, Rot Proof, Rodent Proof, TFT
- Color: Black,White,Green,Red,Gray,Blue
- Horizontal Bar Size: 40*40*1.5mm;40*40*1.2mm;45*45*1.2mm;32*32*1.2mm
- Fence Size: 2400X1800mm,2400X2100mm or as Your Request
- Spacing Betwen Vertical Bar: 110mm or as Your Request
- Mesh Size: 75X150mm
- Specification: 1.8mx2.4m, 2.1mx2.4m or as your request
- HS Code: 73144900
- Material: Iron
- Hole Shape: Rectangle
- Frame Finishing: Powder Coated
- Weave Technique: Welded
- Certification: ISO9001
- Vertical Bar Size: 25*25*1.2mm;25*25*1.0mm;19*19*1.0mm;16*16*1.0mm
- Post Size: 60X60mm,80X80mm,100X100mm
- Head Top and Bottom: 150mm or According to Your Request
- Trademark: X&M
- Origin: Anping, China
Material: Galvanized steel tube
Surface treatment: Galvanized, PE/PVC coated and spray.
Product Process: Assembled: Cutting → punching holes → acid-washing → galvanizing → PE/PVC coated (→ assembly) → packing and loading
Welded: Cutting → welded → acid-washing → galvanizing → PE/PVC coated → packing and loading
Uses: Zinc Steel Guardrail Fence widely used in villas, community, gardens, schools, factories and other flower beds, lawns, industrial and mining enterprises, financial institutions, sports stadiums, convention centers, squares, roads, balconies, residential
1. Our ornamental fence panels are manufactured by hand rather than by automated tools and can therefore accommodate any style.
2. The fence is constructed of steel for maximum longevity and strength, and crafted to look like traditional wrought iron fence.
3. While aluminum fence has become popular for property enclosures due to its corrosion resistance and weight, steel is a stronger alternative. With a chemically bonded powder coated finish and zinc phosphate undercoat, a steel fence panel can outlast an aluminum panel even in harsh conditions.
4. Steel construction allows for longer panels without sag under weight or stress, which also allows for fewer post holes and less labor!
Keeping pets and children in the yard, or out of an attractive hazard such as a pool, are common objectives. Your local building code may specify required fence height or product features to alleviate safety concerns.
As your requirement